Boise City, ID Description:
Our client is currently seeking I &C Engineers
Here's What You'll Need:
• At least 6 Years of experience working with industrial Instrumentation and Controls
• Considerable knowledge and practical applications of the concepts and principles of electronic and pneumatic process controls.
• At least 5 Years of experience and considerable knowledge in the design of industrial control panels.
• Knowledge and understanding of the functions of electronic pressure, level, temperature and other "smart" transmitters.
• Knowledge of the principles of operations, terminology, safety considerations and applications for common analytical instruments.
• Knowledge of the symbols and standard practices used in the preparation of P&IDs and the ability to use technical libraries to settle state-of-the-art methods for instrument selection, and application.
• Skill in the application of operational principles, basic programming, and general principles of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
• Ability to keep records, manage multiple demanding project schedules, prepare accurate reports, and demonstrate communication skills, interpret varied instrumentation and engineering diagrams, specifications and schematics.
Ideally, you'll also have:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Engineer in Training (EIT)
• Experience with:
o Instrument Specification
o P&ID Production
o Creating Sequence of Operations
o PLC programming experience (no programming involved with this position, but very helpful for SOO creation)
o Fire Alarm System Design
o On-site construction support (coordinating daily with construction, answering RFIs)
o Navis Works
• Deep communication skills both verbal and written
• Meaningful analytical and problem-solving skills
• Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
• Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
• Passion for buildings and constructionContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com