MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN and possess an active Secret security clearance
A3T, a fast-growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by customer requirements. Our client’s customers are the focal point of all decisions and actions. A3T provides customer-centric services and focus resources to meet operational requirements, exceed expectations, and sustain organizational growth while mitigating risk.
Join A3T and watch your career soar! A3T is a small, agile, company looking for incredible talent to support the United States Government in many important national security roles. A3T is looking to bring on an experienced IA Analyst/Cyber Threat (Audits), Senior with “Next-Level Thinking” who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T."
Job Description The successful IA Analyst, Senior / Cyber Threat (Audits) candidate will provide Business Office function support (e.g. administrative and financial) to the customer's Cyber organization. Duties/Responsibilities: The candidate will
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage all DISA supported audit activities, to include moderating meetings, requesting blackout dates, and facilitate all support requirements with audit stakeholders for approximately 150 audits annually.
- Manage all RFI, audit interview participation, compelling evidence, and updates to and from audit stakeholders.
- Submit Control Objectives (CO) and asset list (when available) to audit stakeholders for collaborative review and updates.
- Provide onsite support for all DISA supported audits.
- Identify and maintain audit scope and ensure the audit activities remain within scope.
- Manage all follow up activities for post audit remediation and reporting.
- Manage and maintain the audit lessons learned to include planning, scheduling, and delivering final product.
- Use DISA approved tools to obtain, track, and validate asset vulnerability data.
- Collect compelling evidence and finding remediation artifacts and store in DISA's designated collaboration tool. Maintain, update, and version control the Meeting Request List (MRL) and Document Request List (DRL) form via DISA's designated collaboration tool.
- Participate in and assist with operational and financial cybersecurity readiness assessments.
- Participate in special projects to include research on audit techniques.
- Collect and disseminate cybersecurity practices as related to audit activities.
- Provide comments and recommendations for incorporation in formal audit reports, audit programs and audit risk analysis.
- Facilitate self-assessments and report gaps and deficiencies on cybersecurity posture, to include, the reliability and integrity of information systems, safeguarding of assets, compliance with policies and procedures, and effective and efficient use of resources. be responsible for tracking and reporting compliance for Cyber orders.
- Serve as the liaison to process stakeholders.
- Receive orders and distribute clarifying guidance.
Qualifications Clearance: Secret Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Certifications: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+ or equivalent IAM-I certification.
Experience: Five + years of relevant/recent experience with audit methodologies and cybersecurity experience.
- Experience with DISA is highly desired
- Experience working in an enterprise environment, for example, the WHS, ITA, Joint Service Provider (JSP) Pentagon, or Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI)
- Must have strong critical thinking/analytical skills, creativity, a proven drive for quality, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to stay focused while managing multiple tasks concurrently.
Additional information We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc. It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.