Are passionate about technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you'll do
As part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) practice, you will:
• Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
• Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients and their IAM applications.
• Assist in the support of the overall design, strategy, and delivery of IAM capabilities
• Assist in the implementation of IAM best practices and mitigation procedures for multiple clients
• Assist in the installation, integration and maintaining of one or more Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, Ping, IBM, CyberArk in a client environment.
• Develop and implement automation workflows to facilitate user provisioning and de-provisioning
• Create and maintain documentation, gather requirements, and network flow diagrams
• Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent work experience.
• 1+ years of experience in a cyber security role
• Knowledge of API (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), API Management, and building scalable and high-performance Web APIs
• Knowledge of or experience with entitlement management, user credential management
• Understanding of SSO protocols (SAML, WS-Fed, OpenID, Oauth)
• Understanding of IAM concepts such as Attestation, provisioning, SSO, RBAC, SOD Policies, Federation, etc.
• Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and networking protocols
• Experience supporting security operations and threat response, or security architecture
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the Agile methodology
• Knowledge of local, cloud and hybrid Directory Service architectures
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Travel up to 15%
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Security Clearance
• Cyber Security certification (CompTIA A+, Security+)
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
• Experience building identity management custom connectors.
• Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle (OIM) products
• Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solutions in an enterprise environment
• Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
• Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
• Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
• Experience with role mining, role-based access control and user access certifications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.