Leidos has an immediate opening for an experienced IAM Cyber Engineer in San Diego, Orlando or Reston. In this role, you will work within the Security Platform Engineering and Operations organization supporting all security aspects of Leidos enterprise identity, line of business and cloud initiatives. The role focuses on developing and implementing Leidos' identity management, strong authentication, DLP and cloud strategy needs aligned with security best practices. You will be expected to provide technical cybersecurity subject matter expertise spanning AWS, Azure, PKI and security tools such as, but not limited to, Cyber-Ark and Varonis. Finally, you will provide written documentation including whitepapers and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to contribute to the technical innovation that will evolve Leidos' identity and cloud defensive capabilities and methodologies.
- Act as a Cloud technical cybersecurity reference to meet current and future security design, and architecture requirements for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS implementations.
- Be a SME in the capabilities, APIs, and shared security models for Leidos' strong authentication services
- Participate in enterprise projects and advocate security, architecture and engineering best practices.
- Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Be proficient in developing documentation including system design, concept of operations and architecture diagramming.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing identities between on-prem and cloud.
- US citizenship is required and be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Ability to effectively convey information security and risk-related concepts via written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in Cloud and off-premises security best practices.
- Scripting abilities in at least one Language (C, C#, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with strong authentication (PKI)
- Fundamental understanding of networks and network protocols, on premise and cloud.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with any, or multiple, of the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Demonstrated experience with the capabilities of PKI
- Experience within common enterprise cloud applications SaaS (M365, etc.).
- Experience designing and provisioning security architectures at enterprise scale.
- Experience authoring enterprise security policies or establishing an enterprise and/or cloud security strategy.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication for both on-premises and SaaS applications.
- Experience working with mobile applications that rely on cloud-based software and/or data.
- Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) DFARS, US Federal FAR and ITAR regulatory requirements.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Security Architecture and Engineering
Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00