**All resumes will remain strictly confidential. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visa's at this time.
Provides expertise in the operations, implementation, and administration of the Identity and access governance tool (SailPoint).
• Performs Advanced Authentication, system entry validation, resource control, auditability, accountability, and administrative control.
• Advanced understanding of the interaction/integration/effect on interfaced systems, and how access is applied, supported and secured.
• Creating, amending, and deleting accounts for supported platforms and applications.
• Demonstrated experience in Role Based Access provisioning and administration.
• Develops standardized procedures for role based provisioning and access reviews/audits.
• Working Familiarity with Java.
• Working Familiarity with Tomcat.
• Demonstrated expertise provisioning and account management in an Active Directory environment.
• Demonstrated experience in using PowerShell.
• Demonstrated knowledge and training in multiple client/server systems.
• Is a leader in addressing and solving procedural, functional and communications related issues.
• Documenting fixes and enhancements to support key phases of utilization.
• Contributes to the production of relevant status reports.
• Builds Quality Assurance Requirements for automation.
• Performs UAT testing and approval for SailPoint code release.
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to probe sensitive issues while maintaining the highest level of integrity and objectivity.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate working groups, and derive requirements.
• Maintains up-to-date system configuration documentation. Assists with ensuring systems are configured such that they can be supported by the vendor, or tier 3 support.
• Provides awareness to identified application teams regarding Security Policies and Standards in regards to user access based on defined roles and access reviews.
• Firm understanding of IS best practice frameworks (ITIL, Agile, DevOps etc.).
• Working knowledge of ERP systems or Claims Processing Systems security administration helpful.
• Ability to participate in the consultative process and advise personnel in coordinating Information Security activities.
Tigard, OR, 97223Contact