***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
- Design and build APIs, microservices and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work closely with engineers and product owners. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Work on cross-functional agile development teams to deliver Identity Management and related security capabilities to the organization
- Build services and APIs to expose Identity Management and related security capabilities using test-driven and contract-driven approaches
- Support best practices and enterprise standards to satisfy compliance, reduce risk, and deliver a world class API to enterprise application developers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Validate and update existing integration architecture and plans
- Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
- Collaborate with the IAM and Security Teams in writing Functional, Solution and Integration Design Documents.
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Development skills in a multitier, SOA environment is required
- Experience with Website, web service (REST) API development
- 3+ years' experience in building and supporting application systems
- Proficient with MS SQL
- Knowledge BPMN: Familiarity with jBoss JBPM or Apache Activiti or Camunda BPM toolsets
- Experience with developing and supporting multitier applications and APIs
- Strong analysis, design, problem solving and programming skills
- Effective communications, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Experience with Python, Django and Python REST Frameworks
- Knowledge working with No SQL Databases like Hbase, Mongo, Cosmos etc.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
To view other job opportunities please visit our website at Requesttechnology.com