Centizen Inc. is a global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on delivering scalable solutions that address complex business problems of our clients. We provide above market salaries and benefits. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java development and others at
At Air Manufacturing Innovation (Air MI), we deliver on Client s most daring dream: giving every athlete the unparalleled sensation of walking on air. Since Client introduced the Air sole in 1979, no technology has become more synonymous with Client than Air. Our teams engineer, make, and perfect Client s most advanced footwear components. Masters of teamwork, we challenge assumptions in order to get faster, drive efficiency and fine-tune technology to deliver quality performance plastic. At our state-of-the-art facilities located in Beaverton, Oregon and St. Charles, Missouri, Air MI is taking Air to places that we never thought possible. Learn more about Client Air Manufacturing Innovation.
From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Client Technology, there are no Client products. The Air Manufacturing Innovation (AirMI) Technology team needs a strong Product Manager with experience working in an agile environment, who s focus will be to deliver the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest lead time. In partnership with Architects, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Product Owners you will create the Product/solution vision and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of multiple end-2-end Manufacturing technology platforms.
- Define and communicate Program vision and roadmap; ensure alignment to company strategies and business case/ROI development.
- Define Epics, manage and prioritize the Program backlog on an ongoing basis
- Work with stakeholders to define Features from Epics
- Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical, and transition management aspects
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
- Collaborate with Release Management to determine the optimum release strategy and Product Owners to optimize Feature delivery to the customers
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- Ensure Program priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
- Build an effective Product Manager/Product Owner team and partnership with stakeholders
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Expert understanding of best-at engineering software solutions including PLM, PDM, Parametric CAD and Advanced Analytics with the ability to quickly learn the Client Technology ecosystem
- Strong understanding of business and operational processes related to Apparel/Footwear end-2-end product value chain and development processes, Innovation through Manufacturing.
- Advanced understanding of the Agile and Product principles and methodologies and how they re applied in workplace culture
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions while developing innovative solution designs for the future, rooted firming in business value and ROI.
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally. Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
- Experience leading global cross-functional efforts and in resolving complex issues
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively coupled with the ability to anticipate customer needs
- Proven track record of being self-directed, results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- 10+ years Product Management experience with Bachelor s degree
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban etc.
- Past leadership experience within Product Management preferred
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful PDM/PLM assessment and implementation required
- Experience with process engineering, tooling design and development and equipment optimization preferred
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at