New Castle, DelawareSkills :
Cyberark/IAM/PAM,manager/business analystDescription : Job Description:
The role requires interaction with global IT partners and information security personnel providing project management and/or business analysis support to multiple work streams. Projects will focus on the deployment of the CyberArk solution including migrations from legacy password management solutions to CyberArk and implementation of automated workflows to support the surrounding IAM processes.
- Manage projects through their complete lifecycle.
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources; develop reports and key risk indicators.
- Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management.
- Document and maintain program related training and awareness materials and communications
- Facilitate discussions, conduct meetings and drive initiatives and issues to conclusion
- Consult with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and specifications for solutions and enhancements
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology
- Experience in developing and presenting metrics and performance for a large program is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle
- Proficient in using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices, preferably in the Identity and Access Management discipline.
- Experience with CyberArk is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of database management systems is preferred
- Prior experience with automation and orchestration projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of authentication techniques, processes, and protocols such as SSO, LDAP, MFA, TACACS, etc.