Kforce has a client seeking an IAM Risk Lead in Columbus, OH.
The position's primary role - Business IAM Risk lead for B2C, B2B applications. The role spans the entire enterprise including all business, IT and Infrastructure area. Business Relationship and Consulting skills a requirement. The candidate will face-off and support product owners and leaders in the IT, Business and Architecture community.
* Capability Lead Practitioner for Identity and Access Management Protection
* Collaboration with Infrastructure, Application and Risk Management teams for capability implementations
* Strategy and solution delivery for Identity and Access Management
* Advisory consulting for Identity and Access Management
* Technical lead for all IAM epics and areas of interest
* Advise and consult when teammates need support with technology issues
* Contributes to the development of IRM standards, policies and guidelines
* Partner with IRM Enterprise Strategy to deliver on strategic goals and objectives
* Development and delivery of IAM metrics
* Understand and experience with Cloud based technologies
* CISSP Preferred
* 2+ years of IAM experience required; Specifically evaluating, implementing, building and operating IAM tools around Authentication, Authorization and ID Lifecycle Management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.