Where good people build rewarding careers. Think that working in the insurance field can-t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You-ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers- lives. We-ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you-ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you-ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen. Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands-. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that-s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you-ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video .
**We are open to candidates in the following markets to work in our Allstate offices in these locations: Charlotte, NC; Irving, TX; Tempe, AZ. Strong qualified candidates in other markets will be given consideration for the opportunity as potential home-based professionals.**
Cybersecurity is a highly dynamic field, requiring ongoing education and exploration. Here at Allstate we develop each other by keeping employees current on the latest skillsets through classes, certifications, and conferences. If you are seeking to make an impact in a dynamic field, you will find out Allstate environment to be collaborative, inclusive, and full of growth opportunities.
Stepping into this Identity and Access Management (IAM) Role Engineer opportunity, you will join the Entitlement Services team within Allstate Information Security (AIS). This position has direct, business-facing engagement responsibilities and the candidate is responsible for playing a technical role. The primary technical areas of responsibility include performing role mining exercises using the current role management technologies (e.g. SailPoint IdentityIQ), designing future state role models, executing the processes in Allstate-s Role Governance framework, and assisting in the implementation of Identity and Role Management process.
- Conducting cross-functional role-modeling exercises with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization-s business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those business needs.
- Communicating with stakeholders and helping stakeholders understand different implementation options at business and technical level.
- Performing role audits to find loosely coupled roles that are redundant or are overlapping and then work on to aggregate or split the role into more coherent and self-reflecting job functions.
- Execution of role lifecycle processes to include: role definition, role approval, role retirement, role recertification, and role maintenance.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to identify Segregation of Duties (SOD) and defining policy in IAM software to enforce that policy.
- Performing role discovery and role refactoring (maintaining and optimizing existing roles).
- Performing role mining using both top-down, business-oriented role modeling and bottom-up IT role mining.
- 2+ years of professional work experience in Role-based Access Control (RBAC) as part of an IAM environment.
- Experience participating in a cross-functional role-modeling exercise with both business and technical users to create roles that accurately reflect the organization-s business and corresponding IT access authorizations to fulfill those Business needs.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL) is a plus.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise IAM systems (e.g. SailPoint) is a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning processes (e.g. joiner, mover, leaver (JML) and access request and recertification) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans) is a plus.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.