Sailpoint Support Personnal
Required Technical Skill Set
Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Java
Desired Experience Range
Location of Requirement
5701 Golden Hills Dr., Golden Valley, MN 55416
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
· 5+ years' professional support and development experience in Sailpoint IdentityIQ with exposure to Java, customer-facing role
· Administration and support of SailPoint IIQ product
· Proven track record of seeking, learning, and effectively applying technical information available from various sources, including documentation, online sources, practical testing and experimentation, and the knowledge of other technical professionals.
· Ability to provide rigorous and detailed descriptions of problems and features to product developers and managers, and to update descriptions, status, and information in a well-organized manner.
· Experienced in technical requirement gathering, designing solution and guiding implementation team during testing and deployment phase.
· Experience with Database (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
· Experience with XML, SQL and a J2EE / Java EE 5 Application Server such as Tomcat, WebSphere, or WebLogic.
· Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to ‘listen’ and empathize with the client’s situation. An understanding of when to employ different interpersonal interaction techniques depending on the situation.
· Relevant client facing and Project Management experience to deal with multi-disciplinary team and other stakeholders.
· Good leadership skills
· Possess good communication and presentation skills
· Self-driven and ability to perform in demanding environment
· Strong thought leadership, envisioning and Solutioning skills, with an ability to draw big picture at the same time able to detail on lower level functional issues.
· Knowledge and hands on experience (at least one long term project) in design and implementation of Sailpoint IdentityIQ integration with variety of applications and Sailpoint migration activites
· Hands on experience developing BeanShell scripts/rules
· Experience in fresh install and integrating multiple complex applications with IAM for provisioning and reconciliation.
· Experience in consulting roles in the past will be preferable
· Good understanding of Project Approaches like SDLC, Agile etc.
· Good understanding of the project management principles and practices