Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) practice, you will:
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients IAM applications.
- Identify, evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Responsible to design, install, implement, architect, configure and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Okta, Radiant Logic, ISIM/ISAM, or CyberArk in a client environment.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technolo gy-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business, Math or other business related fields.
- 4 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration, and deployment of SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Okta, Radiant Logic, ISIM/ISAM, and/or CyberArk in client environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.