Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- As a Solution Analyst (IAM), you will:
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients and their IAM applications.
- Assist in the support of the overall design, strategy, and delivery of IAM capabilities
- Assist in the implementation of IAM best practices and mitigation procedures for multiple clients
- Assist in the installation, integration and maintaining of one or more Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, Ping, IBM, CyberArk in a client environment.
- Develop and implement automation workflows to facilitate user provisioning and de-provisioning
- Create and maintain documentation, gather requirements, and network flow diagrams
- Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 1+ years of experience in a cyber security role
- Knowledge of API (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), API Management, and building scalable and high-performance Web APIs
- Knowledge of or experience with entitlement management, user credential management
- Understanding of SSO protocols (SAML, WS-Fed, OpenID, Oauth)
- Understanding of IAM concepts such as Attestation, provisioning, SSO, RBAC, SOD Policies, Federation, etc.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and networking protocols
- Experience supporting security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of local, cloud and hybrid Directory Service architectures
How you'll grow
- Cyber Security certification (CompTIA A+, Security+)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
- Experience building identity management custom connectors.
- Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle (OIM) products
- Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solutions in an enterprise environment
- Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
- Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
- Experience with role mining, role-based access control and user access certifications
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.