Sr Java Full Stack Developer
Location – Tampa, FL
Duration : Long Term
10+ Years of experienced required.
• Experience in any one of - Telecom OSS, Provisioning Solutions, Edge Device provisioning/configurations, Service Assurance Systems
• Full stack developer at least 5+ year experience
• Extensive experience in developing Multi-Tier Enterprise applications and system integration solutions using core Java, J2EE Standards, JDBC, Webservices, RESTful Web services
• Java based Microservices on Cloud Platform Spring framework and spring boot with web services
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
• Experience working with CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/ Dcoker, Maven, SonarQube, etc.)
• Expertise in Web Services, Rest Service, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, UDDI, XML.
• Strong experience with relational databases Oracle/DB2/MySQL/SQL Server and NoSQL Databases
• Experience working on a team using Scrum or other Agile project framework"
• Excellent knowledge and 2+ years of work experience with Kafka/Pulsar and JMS
• Experience using message brokers (such as Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
• Experience with, Eclipse, GIT, JIRA, Apache/Tomcat, CORBA, JMS
• Expertise in development tool set including Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer/TOAD, ANT. Knowledge and experience with Agile
• Good knowledge and 2+ years of work experience with AWS and Microservices.
• Experience with security scan tools, such as Fortify and security vulnerability mediation
• Good knowledge and 2+ years of experience with Shell Scripting
• Design and implement responsive and cross browser web applications.
• Work Independently in a high performing teams to design and develop telecom solutions
• Ability to implement best technical practices and help teams to identify optimal technical solutions.
• Evaluate and apply new cutting edge technologies.
• Should be able participate in design, development, testing and code reviews
O: +1- 408-878-3110