We have the below position open. Please let me know if you are interested if so share your updated resume and contact details.
Sr Workday Developer
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension upto a year) OR Full Time
Client is seeking a Software Engineer to support Workday SaaS solution for our Corporate Human Resources and Payroll organization. Primary responsibilities include building complex integrations using web service technologies, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSLT and providing technical expertise on Workday Studio technologies, security, troubleshooting system issues, data analysis, vendor management and coordination with other teams.
Candidate should be proficient in web service/SOAP/REST/XML/XSLT coding. In addition, this role will analyze technical and systems problems and recommend automated solutions, processes and procedures for improvement. The qualified individual is required to create system specifications, write code, configure system settings, and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing. The individual will also lead cross-functional teams to address system, interface, data and vendor issues. There will be opportunities to work on Workday and other HR SaaS systems with general support, enhancements, and new projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 3+ years of developer experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with business applications.
- Performs Software Engineer duties on the Workday product suite, specializing and leading integration work for a particular functional area such as HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, or Absence Management.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and XML).
- Working knowledge of XSLT.
- Working knowledge of XSLT editors, such as Oxygen.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Provides estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit - Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio.
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing priorities and customer needs.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements and tests fixes where necessary.
- Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation and supporting documentation.
- Supports the RH team through test execution, issue triage and knowledge transfer activities.
- Clearly and succinctly documents communications to customers using issue management system.
- Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
- Supports client and client teams in creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical documentation.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Understands the importance of testing, and executes it thoroughly.
- Ability to work effectively with business and technology management and staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented and relational model concepts.
- Provides “outside the box” thinking and creative solutions for uncommon issues and new or soon-to-be-released Workday enhancements.