The role of Enterprise Data Architecture is to lead and guide the enterprise through architecture change. Doing so simplifies our landscape while transforming the business in alignment and support of our overall company strategy.
The Senior Data Domain Architect leads the design and development of Domain Data IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. Requires in-depth logical and practical knowledge in Domain Data Architecture, ability to lead and influence technical and business counterparts, and a basic knowledge of related job disciplines. Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilizes in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in Domain Data Architecture and basic knowledge of related job disciplines to perform complex technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for Domain solution delivery.
• Solves complex problems and partners effectively to execute broad, continuous Domain level architecture improvement roadmaps that impacts the organization.
• Works independently, receives minimal guidance and direction to solve for and influence Enterprise and System architecture through Domain level knowledge.
• Reviews high level design to ensure alignment to Solution Architecture.
• Leads projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives.
• Mentors developers, systems and solutions architects and create reference implementations/frameworks.
• Partners with System Architects to elaborate capabilities and features.
• Delivers single domain data architecture solutions and executes continuous domain data level architecture improvement roadmap.
• Actively supports design and steering of a continuous delivery pipeline.
• Plans Architecture runway for a full solution and fosters built-in quality for entire solution.
• Establishes and supports definition of Non-Functional requirements.
- 4 years relevant experience in Domain Data Architecture required preferably in the delivery of single domain data architecture solutions.
• Knowledge/experience in any of the following:
o Architecture Strategy development and execution
o Roadmap (Business and Technical) development and execution
o Principles development and alignment
o Standards development and alignment
o Data Technology Evaluations
o Enterprise-level decision making