At OneAPPS, we are hiring IBM MDM Developer @ Farmington, MI on contract for one of our client projects.
Employment Mode: Contract (C2C, W2-Contract, 1099)
Work location: Farmington, MI
Looking for IBM MDM Developer. Required knowledge and prior experience working with IBM Infosphere Advanced Edition (AE) 11.X.
Must have skills:
- Prior experience in design and developing Master Data Management applications.
- Experience in IBM Infosphere Advanced Edition (AE) 11.X or earlier versions are required.
- Should have strong WebSphere Application Server experience.
- Prior experience in designing and developing applications on IBM DB2 Database and Data modeling.
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience in working with IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
Detailed Job Description
- Required minimum of 7 years professional experience designing and developing Master Data Management applications, including IBM Infosphere Advanced Edition (AE) 11.X.
- Ability to understand complex data models and business processes relating to master data domains such as party.
- Advanced knowledge of IBM WebSphere environment setup, configuration and maintenance/administration.
- Experience with Master Data Management, Data governance, Operational Data Store, Data warehousing and Data Stewardship.
- Should have experience in WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and IBM HTTP Servers (IHS).
- Expertise in Linux Operating System and shell scripting. Should have working knowledge of Additions, Extensions, Composites, Business Proxies, Business rule validations, Request Response Framework, Batch Processor modules in IBM MDM.
- Should be able to perform requirement gathering, documenting functional and non-functional requirements, and translating business requirements into solution designs.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and root cause analysis of problem tickets.
- Ability to collaborate with the team but also independently recommend and deliver solutions to complex use cases.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to complete complex projects and initiatives on time with high quality output.
- Record of accomplishment of successful communications, presentation and influencing skills.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Experience in IBM Business Process Management (BPM) tool is a PLUS.
- Advanced knowledge of IBM Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on WebSphere Application Server is a PLUS.
Suitable/interested candidates kindly mail your updated resume along with the contact details immediately to Mahesh.firstname.lastname@example.org