Position: ODM Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Long Term
The incumbent should have deep knowledge IBM ODM/WODM/ILOG / and bring JRules expertise to the table. Must articulate to client stakeholders how these solutions can be leveraged to improve business performance through customized implementation and redesign.
Role & Responsibilities:
- In this role of an ODM Tech lead, the resource will be working closely with the client and analysts to understand requirements and lead the architecture/design/implementation of complex BRMS solutions using IBM ODM v8.x
- Strong knowledge of Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS) and integrations.
- Hands on experience working with Rules Engine preferably IBM ODM, WODM or JRules/ILOG and/or experience with other industry standards like Blaze advisor, Corticon, Pega, Drools etc.
- Proficient in development with JAVA, J2EE and other Frameworks and experience in guiding Project teams with full life cycle of development/design and requirements gathering
- Advocate for automation through scripting and process improvement.
Primary Skills / Must have
- Minimum 10 years of overall information technology experience.
- Over 4 years experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG and/or other industry standard Business Rules Engines such as Blaze advisor, Corticon, Pega, Drools
- Knowledge of end to end BRMS based system integration and customizations
- Demonstrable experience working with Rule Designer, Decision Center, Decision Server, Decision Runner/ Decision Validation Service (DVS) and/ Simulations.
- Experience working with Java, J2EE Frameworks and Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Experience in leading and directing implementations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with business and technical audience.
Experience and hands on development in some of the following is beneficial:
- Hands- on Java, J2EE (WebSphere) and Web Services experience
- Ant, Maven, Bamboo
- Decision Center API experience, DVS API experience
- Experience customizing Business Console
- IBM ODM v8.9 knowledge is a plus.
- ODM Migration experience is a plus