- Provide analysis for highly complex programs, formulate logic for new Java/JSP and Dojo widget based applications related to FileNet and perform the development.
- Review and prepare flowcharting and data analysis for existing custom applications for potential rework into a configuration solution or a configuration solution coupled with a small amount of customization.
- Create technical design documents, prepare time estimates, and develop conversion and or integration plans as well as system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain sign off of technical design documents, initiate and recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and best practices to continually improve personal and Enterprise knowledge of the FileNet P8 5.1/5.2 platform.
- Analyze business requirements and provide leadership and direction in design, configuration, integration and development and support existing FileNet applications.
- Configure, code and test enhancements and modifications to new and existing FileNet applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing and administering IBM FileNet P8, Case Manager 5.1/5.2, Content Navigator, Process Designer.
- Familiarity with administering WebSphere Application Server version 7
- Experience using Case Manager, Content Navigator and WebSphere administration clients.
- Knowledge of deploying IBM FileNet P8 Case Manager Solutions from development to production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.