UKG seeks an experienced IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 developer responsible for partnering with Finance and internal business units to provide budget and forecasting solutions based on TM1. Qualified candidates have experience providing data driven solutions to complex business problems, as well as experience in technical design, application development, business intelligence reporting, and systems integration. Team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, and self-motivation are needed for success.
• Design and implement financial planning solutions using IBM Planning Analytics to achieve project success, including cubes, rules, dimensions, T1 process/chores, and turbo integrator processes
• Perform data discovery/quality analysis and architect a solution in TM1 based upon customer requirements
• Ensure the successful delivery and implementation of modifications into the production environment
• Create and administer security at all levels, client-groups, cubes, dimensions, and processes
• Provide incident management support to users of TM1/Planning Analytics; analyze and resolve cross-functional data issues
• Work with business users to design and develop reports using PAX, PAW
• Build sustainable relationships with technical teams and business stakeholders
• Create and maintain technical design and administrative
• Advocate best practices in reporting and analysis, including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
• 3-5+ years' experience developing and testing IBM Cognos TM1
• Relevant corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial planning functions and related processes
• Strong hands-on knowledge of TI processes, rules for cube-to-cube data flows, and customized workflows
• Expertise in architecture, performance management, and configuration of TM1 software components
• Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
• IBM Certified Developer
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.