IBM Sterling Integrator Consultant
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 8 months with possible extension
- 5+ years of experience in IBM Sterling File Transfer or products
- 5+ years of experience in UNIX and Windows Platforms.
- Advanced knowledge in administration and management of IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Sterling Secure proxy, IBM Control center and IBM Sterling External Authentication.
- Understanding of foundation elements of AWS
- Experience deploying applications on AWS
- Experienced in managed file transfer cloud Solutions.
- Experience in installation and maintenance of a clustered environment for high availability.
- Experience in building services, adapters and configuring property files to implement file transfer solutions.
- Experience in file transfer protocol – SSH/SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, AS2, Connect Direct etc.a
- Hands on experience in BPML and Unix scripting/Python/Perl.
- Must be self-initiated and a team player.