Technology Services Optimization Business Analyst
Our Technology Services Optimization team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of advanced technologies, new/evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to be the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams. Work you'll do
- Support system, training and help text requirements associated with program management support processes for SMU systems (e.g., SEVIS, SEPVAMS)
- Provide overall management of specific tasks and ensure solutions and roadmaps are implemented in a timely manner
- Manage, track and report on the accomplishment of work assigned
- Provide authoritative knowledge of the immigration systems and how that data can be used to support reporting and decision-making, as well convey the limitations of the data, where applicable
- Provide recommendations for reporting and analysis as well as to interface users where data is needed to support specific analytical needs
How you'll grow
- Strong working knowledge of and experience using MS SharePoint and MS Dynamics Customer Relations Management software as well as other Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) applications in MS Office Suite.
- Possess an authoritative understanding of non-immigration policies and regulations that pertain to the data kept in immigration systems and can explain this to those using an SEVP system via interfaces and/or analytical tools.
- Possess an authoritative understanding of how schools use the batch interface and when/how a SEVP system changes impact those users.
- Close attention to detail
- Comfort with significant client interaction across multiple different groups and functions
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the agile requirement writing and/or project management arena is required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or other fields associated with Program Management; a concentration in agile methodology is desired
- Education may be used in place of experience; a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience, a Master's degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience and a Doctorate degree is equivalent to five (5) years of experience
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.