Looking for an ICR/OCR Developer to join our Team. As an ICR/OCR Developer, you will train the software to recognize the client documents and write extraction rules based on the requirements gathered by the Team.
This role will have multiple responsibilities that includes training the software for classification, writing rules within the software for both classification and extraction, completing statistical analysis and review, as well as ongoing tuning efforts to ensure the client’s solution produces optimal automation rates.
• Train the software using the Prosar-Aida development tool for automated recognition of documents
• Write and design rules needed for the identification of documents not recognized automatically or not identified by the system confidently
• Write and design extraction rules utilizing the Prosar-Aida development tool
• Continual analysis of statistics to recommend the best candidates of document types and fields for continued tuning
• Review, validate, update and add rules and training as needed as part of tuning in an effort to achieve highest automation and lowest error rate possible
• Collaborates with Project Team to solve complex problems, test overall solution and document test and implementation plans
• Stays current with software development and software automation techniques, tools, and best practices.
• Communicate risks based on product complexity, resource and/or timeline constraints to Project Managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of mortgage document experience (preferred)
• Experience with ICR/OCR engine (Prosar-Aida, Kofax Capture, IBM Datacap)
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills