At least 5 years of strong experience in Middleware Development, Administration and Support of IBM Integration Busv 10.0, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Data Power XI50/52, XG 45 and API Connect.
IIB / Message Broker Sr Developer Skills
- Developed Message Flows, ESQL Statements, Message Sets, Pub/Sub applications
- Development experience using XML technologies: XSD, XSLT
- Message transformations, translation, validation for incoming messages
- Experience on Rest, Web services implementation, Compute node, http nodes, aggregation nodes, database integration nodes is a must.
- Experience in version control, building bar files, overriding properties
- Integration with Data power.
- Experience in designing, developing flows and supporting using IIB and APIC service components
Familiar with API Life Cycle / Management
- Knowledge of API design standards, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in designing and development of SOAP/REST based Web Services.
- Knowledgeable in creation of XSLT, XSD & WSDL
-Familiarity with JSON to XML, XML to JSON, and JSON to SOAP transformations using XSLT's
- Familiarity with implementing SLM's policies for throttling
- Familiarity in implementing OAuth2.0, SAML, and TLS 1.2 and mutual/2way SSL
- Good communication skills, organized, multi-tasking, assertiveness are skills that will help being successful on this role.
- Drive solution development through requirements gathering, analysis, discovery, business plan creation, and solution level of effort estimates
- Create end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high tech services
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired
- Healthcare or Insurance/Financial services industry knowledge is preferred, but not required