Role: Manage Compliance and Vulnerability related functions, O/S maintenance activities, IT Assets and department vendor management.
- Manage assigned personnel by: recruiting and maintaining a trained staff; making employment, promotion and transfer decisions; and ensuring effective use of assigned resources.
- Oversee the execution of the vulnerability and configuration management programs
- Formulate and implement processes and procedures for tacking hardware, software, and equipment from requisition through retirement.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of the Anti-Virus program.
- Participate in the development of a comprehensive vulnerability management program.
- 10+ years progressive experience in IT planning, hardware acquisition and deployment strategies; demonstrated project management, leadership, and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- 3+ years in a management or supervisory role.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and managing O/S compliance and asset management programs.
- Thorough working knowledge of desktop hardware, operating systems, servers (Windows O/S, Exchange, SQL, UNIX, and Citrix), including LAN/WAN network protocols and standards.
Desired: Financial industry experience.
Qualified candidates forward MS word resume, advise present location, citizenship status, and required salary range details.