Aureus Group has partnered with a mission-driven, customer-centered and growing Des Moines area company to search for an Information Security Officer. This senior position will be primarily responsible for building comprehensive information security and privacy program.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Officer position:
* Manage risks, business continuity planning, privacy, and compliance.
* Develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program.
* Accountable for staff member training and governmental security requirements.
* Work with senior leadership and HIPAA officers on compliance issues.
* Report information security performance against established security metrics.
Qualifications of the Information Security Officer role:
* 5 years of experience or more; preferably in a healthcare environment.
* Master degree preferred; minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
* Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills desired.
* Knowledge of HIPAA, ISO, HITRUST, NIST, SOX, PCI DSS and GDPR
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to the government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts' professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Information Security Officer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 19-984435 when inquiring.
Position: Information Systems Manager
Education: MS (Master of Science)
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.