INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
LOCATION PRINCETON, NJ
BASE SALARY PLUS INCENTIVE PLAN
GAVS Technologies, a global technology services and solutions firm since 1998 serves clients in the US, UK, Europe, Middle and Asia by providing turnkey systems integration solutions involving custom software implementation, hardware optimization and data center maintenance to address the needs and concerns of clients across industries
Experience Required :
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team by identifying new target accounts/sales leads and also prospecting per the named account and territory lists to bring in new business revenues. This person must have the willingness to make cold calls on a daily basis!
Service offerings will include Application Development & Maintenance, Remote Infrastructure Management Services, AIOPS Product Solutions, Quality Assurance Services, Big Data Analytics, etc.
- 1-2 years of co ld calling experience strongly preferred
- Business development interest specifically in a B2B context
- Ability to open and close business through cold calling, emailing, and web-based demos
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent networking, selling, communication and presentation skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity, self-discipline, and positive attitude
- The Inside Sales professional will identify targets, appropriate contact(s), and their respective needs for GAVS products and services within all industry verticals.
- Initiate, establish, develop, maintain and grow relationships with targeted companies/contacts.
- Keep activity levels high (cold calling, follow ups) to ensure a robust pipeline
- Track and report weekly pre-sale activities, touches, webinars, pipeline, and results in appropriate systems (Salesforce) and to sales manager
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Participate in weekly sales team calls
- Ensure a proper transition of sale to account manager and transfer of larger opportunities to Sales Team.
- Develop a strong level of knowledge of the GAVS product/service offerings.
WHY JOIN GAVS?
- Supportive and accessible leadership team that rewards initiative & success.
- Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career.
- Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business professionals.
- Tremendous opportunities for growth with a real career path promoting career advancement.
- Excellent salary plus commission financial plan with full benefits