This is a 100% Remote role.
Our client’s app is reaching millions and is at the top of the iOS and Play Store. Their purpose is to help people feel close and they strive to create an environment where their people are inspired to do their best work. They work in a distributed, remote small team and strive for a positive, enjoyable environment where everyone enjoys coming (remotely) work. This is a 100% remote position with occasional travel to spend time with your teammates and to plan for the business.
We're looking for a thoughtful and creative Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team. You are someone who feels pride from writing solid code. You enjoy creating new user experiences and solving fun technical problems. You delight in making a difference for millions of people in the world and you care about having a joyful work environment.
- 4+ years of IOS experience. Deep experience in the IOS Stack – Swift / Objective-C.
- Team Lead / Architect experience is a big plus.
- Experience with C / C++ would give you a head start on our code base.
- Experience with lower level challenges. Enjoys technical challenges and building without using frameworks
- Collaborate with teammates to implement and launch highly visible, user-facing features from start to finish
- Produce solid quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Work with one or more of Swift, ObjectiveC, Java, Kotlin, C++ and/or Python
You may be a fit if you:
- Communicate with empathy
- Would excel in a small, lean startup environment.
- Understand the business and how your technical contributions contribute to the bigger picture.
- Have founded your own company before
- Remain calm and even-keeled, especially in a storm
- Have effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work successfully in a 100% remote team environment
- Enjoy reverse engineering from inputs and outputs of black-box systems
- Pride yourself on strong foundation in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Are humble and intellectually curious
This is a permanent position for a California based client.
We can not sponsor or consider C2C for this role