We hope you are staying safe. We are looking for a iOS Developer to join our digital platform team for new initiatives. The role will involve in development of unique mobile applications for our clients. The candidate will work through design, develop, optimize and support critical mobile applications for large Fortune 500 client.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o
What will you do?
• Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Back end teams to design, build, extend existing and new products and features.
• Build re-usable iOS software components.
• Collaborate with QA to make sure our app releases are always smooth and bug free.
• Monitor performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and user experience level.
• Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
• Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
• Work in partnership with cross-functional teams to elaborate, design, and implement new features
• Troubleshoot code for edge usability, reliability, and edge cases
• Identify and fix bugs, work on app performance
• Keep abreast with new technologies. Estimate and implement them in order to make app development faster and easier
• Use the objective-C & swift while developing apps for mobiles and other IOS devices
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 4 Years of Experience into iOS Development
• Understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle
• Proficiency in Objective-C & Swift
• Familiarity with Core Data, Core Animation, and other IOS frameworks
• Familiarity with performance tuning, threading, and offline storage
• Ability to connect IOS apps to back-end services
• Understanding of UX/UI standards
• Familiarity with Apple design principles
• Familiarity with C-based libraries is advisable
• Experience with Instruments, Shark, and other memory tuning and performance tools
• Proficiency with push notifications and cloud message APIs
• Optimization and benchmarking skills
• Familiarity with Mercurial, Git, SVN, or other versioning tools
• Understanding of continuous integration