IOS Developer Durham, NC – Hybrid role – 3 days onsite per month 18+ contact Only W2
The Expertise and Skills You Bring:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Mobile or NodeJS Cloud based web applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing publicly available iOS apps using Swift 3/4 and/or Objective-C supported by RESTful web services
- Verifiable experience as a domain specialist using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of iOS engineers
- Optimally employ DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery using technology such as Groovy, Jenkins, Concourse.
- Proven experience with containerization, Docker, and orchestration.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS ecosystem (EC2, Lambda, Serverless computing)
- Knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies used in creating performant and resilient iOS Apps.
- Your passion crafting amazing experiences on iOS using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines using your proven understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns.
- Your advanced Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Your knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Your knowledge of asychrony (Promises, Observers, Event Loops)
- Understanding of accessibility features on iOS and building accessible experiences on iOS will be a plus.
MUST have soft skills and technical skills
- Objective C
- Must have experience delivering apps on Apple store (experience building and deploying and pushing it out to customers).
- Must have experience in automation testing as well for the native experience that they are building (UI automation testing). Must understand DevOps within the iOS space.
NICE to have skills
- Exposure to Swift UI
- Omnichannel is a way for building an application in a new way. They can build it once and deploy in all different channels – they will be working on metadata-driven UIs and deploying on specific channels.