Candidate qualifications should include:
• Demonstrates senior level on-the-job experience implementing and administering Windows server environments and COTS package support within the last 4 years.
• Demonstrated senior level on-the-job experience supporting IIS administration within the last 4 years.
• Background supporting Linux (RH) and Websphere is a plus.
• Strong troubleshooting skills related to environment configuration and performance tuning.
• Experience with transitioning from SSL Certificate management to TLS is a plus.
• Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
• Strong customer service, multi-tasking, and communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts to end-users and non-technical staff.
• Able to work well with clients and individually as well as in a high collaborative team.
• Provide strong written and verbal skills.
• At least two years of experience with network administration and user support.
• Strong multi-tasking, customer service, and communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to end-users.
• Good working knowledge of multiple hardware/software platforms and applications
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience implementing preferred.