The Development/QA/Test Technical Manager job functions will be performed for a large financial agency with regional footprint across the US and highly complex IT ecosystem akin to that of a Fortune 500 company.
The Development/QA/Test Technical Manager needs to understand the balance of driving innovation, improved productivity, and increased capacity while maintaining a highly secure environment. In that role they will be required to possess a broad understanding of the entire infrastructure, the application portfolio, and the business use cases. They will collaborate across a broad stakeholder team. The manager will provide project leadership with appropriate visibility as to the quality of work products and institutionalization of standards, processes and procedures at the agency level.
The Development/QA/Test Technical Manager shall manage the requirements of the project and have the following desirable experience as a Technical Manager:
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with a complex IT lab environment, testing lifecycles, and QA principles.
- Demonstrated experience providing engineering support in a large financial agency.
- Demonstrated experience managing engineering staff with skills applicable to a project environment similar in size and scope.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure, mission-critical dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology, architecture, and technical interdependencies.
- Demonstrated experience developing and testing a wide range of hardware and software in a lab environment, including anything proposed by the contractor.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
5+ years' experience testing applications, software modules, database design.
5+ years team lead or supervisory management experience.
5+ years experience with test automation and performance testing in web-based applications.
5+ years experience with systems and test engineering, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management, risk identification, and risk-based testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with transitioning QA teams from manual test-based practices to automated testing.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints
My SAIC Benefits.