Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Primary responsibility will be to perform system vulnerability scans systems in order to determine system compliancy with customer authorization policies. Manage and maintain continuous monitoring program for assigned area. Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
Act as a technical management resource for information system security matters. Provides technical and programmatic Cyber Security and Information System Security Management Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems. Ensures the development and implementation of information security policy, requirements, and procedures within an organization's business processes. Reviews documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as RMF (Risk Management Framework).
Provides assessment and authorization (A&A) management support and all documentation necessary to complete the A&A process to include system security plans, contingency plans, and other associated documentation.
Conducts complex vulnerability assessments to include; development of risk mitigation strategies with the customer; adjudicating based on assessing the vulnerabilities, threats, and risk associated with assessment. Reviews system configurations and scan tool results in order to determine system compliancy and report results.
Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and customer regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps. Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements. Provides cyber security and information system security support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies. Qualifications
- Cadidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Best Security practices
- Candidate shall demonstrate the ability to execute vulnerability/compliance assessment tools and evaluate results for systems undergoing security assessment and continuous evaluation.
- Candidate shall have expertise with COTS cybersecurity and Authorization tools to include: Xacta, Tenable/Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, RedSeal, and etc.
- Candidate shall demonstrate strong experience with customer's Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process (e.g. RMF, NIST800-53, ICD503)
- Candidate shall have a strong understanding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53 and or 800-53A Revision 4 as well as 800-30, 37 and 39,(CNSS) Instruction No. 1253.
- Candidate shall demonstrate strong understanding of Cyber Security Policies and be able to handle multiple project,Networks and IT systems
- Certifications Required
- Candidate should have professional certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CASP, CISA, Security+)
- Specific Experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- 5 + years of experience in vulnerability management, network security, cloud environments, and network topologies.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or
- 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or
- 5 to 7 years with PhD.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Clearance Required- TS/SCI W/Poly
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).