InfiCare has been providing Contingent Staffing and Direct Hire staffing services to its clients across the US and in four continents Since 2001. Starting from a modest beginning in 2001, today we service clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to medium sized businesses as well as small niche firms. In US we are based at Dulles, VA.
We are hiring for ISSO Cloud SME for our Client
Job Title: ISSO Cloud SME
Location: Morrisville, NC
Position Type: 12+ Month Contract
- Experience within an Google environment
- Provides Cloud Security Architecture and Compliance expertise
- Works closely with Account Security Officer (ASO), Segment Security Officers (SSO) and Cloud Service Providers (CSP) to ensure FedRAMP compliance
- Provides Cloud Computing Migration Assessments and Accreditations Services (A&A) for Software (SaaS), Infrastructure (IaaS), and Platforms (PaaS) using Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRamp) compliant criteria.
- Works closely with Account Security Officer (ASO) and Segment Security Officers (SSO) to ensure operational security measures are implemented.
- Assesses and mitigates system security risks; determines and analyzes security requirements for implementation and testing.
- Reviews and continuously monitors implemented security controls.
- Creates and maintains security checklists, templates and other tools to aid in the A&A process.
- Performs security control assessment using NIST 800-53A guidance and as per continuous monitoring requirements.
- Performs risk analyses to determine and recommends essential safeguards.
- Proactively mitigates system vulnerabilities and recommends compensating controls.
- Prepares security authorization packages in accordance with the client contractual requirements.
- Develops core documents such as System Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions and Milestones, Remediation Plans, Configuration Management Plan, etc.
- Monitors and Maintains client-specific Plan of Action and Milestones and supports remediation activities.
- Monitors and Maintains an inventory of hardware and software for the information system.
- Monitors and Develops, tests and trains on Contingency and Incident Response planning.
- Conducts and reviews independent scans of application with Program Team, network and database and utilizes Managed Security Services Vulnerability Assessment Team (VAT) support as applicable.
10+ years' experience working as an Information Assurance Analyst for an information technology, information assurance, or information management program
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree, PhD or JD in a technical specialty such as cyber security, computer science, management information systems or related IT field (Master's Degree Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS (One or more required):
CompTIA Security +,
CPTE - Certified,
Penetration -Testing Engineer,
CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703.652.7531 Direct |
www.infiCareTech.com | www.linkedin.com/in/abhishek-mishra-275b82a9/
Staffing Services since 2001 MBE Certified
*Recipient of Annual si100 Award*
The annual si100 award is given to companies "which display the characteristics of long-term visibility, sustained growth, business focus, profitability and customer and employee value-creation. The esteemed list consists of companies that have made a mark in their area of expertise."