Position: Project Manager-Info Tech Programs, Prn
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months (Contract)
- **REMOTE DURING SIP BUT EXPECTED TO BE ONSITE ONCE SIP IS LIFTED**
- Candidate must be Local
- W2 Preferred
- Data management/systems/architecture knowledge
- Program and Project Management experience
- Ability to manage large cross functional projects
- Manages delivery of Wildfire Safety Division GIS Data Schema quarterly data submission including coordination, consolidation, quality assurance and tracking of inputs from 15+ teams and 5+ data system owners.
- Performs post project evaluation of realized gains.
Regularly presents metrics and evaluations to senior leadership with recommendations for changes or improvements to future projects and/or the portfolio strategy.
- Apply metrics to track project performance over time, including alignment to technology roadmap, maturity of capabilities, and benefits realization.
- Identifies opportunities to improve and streamline PMO processes and procedures and leads teams to implement changes. Develops documentation outlining procedures and guidelines for the department and for project teams.
- Act as the primary or secondary contact for delivery of WSD data automation, defining scope, budget and resource needs and controlling project risks and variables.
- Monitor critical project milestones, and identifies ways to resolve schedule issues.
- Identified project affordability measures and efficiencies, supports implementation of these measures.
- Support project efforts necessary to stay in compliance with all environmental permits and safety program implementation.
- Identify important business partners, builds and maintains strong relationships with business units and external agencies.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or its equivalent in education and experience
Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, project controls, engineering.
- PMP Certification.
- Uses independent judgment in selecting and applying Project Management methods and techniques to determine cost-effective and practical solutions