A great opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 American manufacturer and get early exposure to a new phase in the Industrial Revolution. If you have experience in the manufacturing industry and are looking to learn new I.T. focused skills, this is the exciting new opportunity you've been looking for!
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Partner with users to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application, or configuration solutions.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- He / she will capture evaluate, analyze, and document requirements translating them into proper system requirements, specifications and support plans.
- Conduct process analyses, needs assessments, to align information technology solutions with Industry 4.0 / OT-related initiatives.
- Solicit, develop, document and manage requirements and provide detailed support and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Partner with end user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing and Review system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Create, review and deliver documentation (Operational Support Plans, process flow charts, etc.)
- In upgrade, monitor production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
- Ensure that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
- Provide input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Formulate and define systems support and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of Industry 4.0 systems, applications, and industry requirements.
- Teach end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as provide support for existing systems.
- Support Industry 4.0 applications: Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Automation, Maintenance and Quality Systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Ethernet IP
- OPC UA
- Industrial Automation
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.