Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Oldsmar, Florida
Must have open availability Mon-Sun
Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism and customer service skills. This is a very structured position responsible for answering incoming calls from customers who have questions about account balances, card activations, application status, Treasury guidelines and regulations and internal procedures. This role requires great people skills as individuals work to help solve customer issues. Individuals hired for this position will work to achieve personal operational goals in a collaborative team environment.
- Taking inbound calls from consumers
- Handling and researching issues over the phone
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems, 1+ year of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties.
- An education level of at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer systems/applications
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers and floor activity.
- Training will be for 2-5 weeks.
- After training candidates must be available to work 1 weekend date per week, shifts will be between the hours of 5am - 9pm PST (8 hour shifts).
Dress Code: Business Casual
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or