The Program Management Office for Investments (PMOfI) is looking to hire a Program Manager, responsible for establishing and leading a large cross-functional initiative and reporting to the head of the PMOfI. The Program Manager will be the primary point of accountability to business sponsors and other parties for planning, day-to-day execution, management, implementation and reporting of the project/program often of varying scope, high complexity and non-contained risk that support basic to moderately complex business unit or corporate goals. The project/program will typically span multiple IT and/or business areas. Projects / programs may be concurrent and/or overlap. Accountable to manage and monitor project tasks and controls during project planning and delivery activities to ensure on-time and quality goals are met within scope and budget. Work independently and apply advanced project and program management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, communications and presentations in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. Understand, apply, promote and contribute to clients delivery methodologies, standards and tools.
High Level Responsibilities*
- Single accountable party responsible for the day to day execution, holistic delivery, management, and reporting of moderate to large projects or programs, including managing resources, costs, scope and meeting deadlines according to plan
- Maintain a matrix reporting relationship with the Business Owner & Project Sponsor for all accountable project execution activities
- Accountable for all aspects of business deliverables & readiness including support being in place before production implementation (people, process & automation)
- Demonstrates the ability to master and apply Project Management methodology & Resource Management
- Work effectively with cross functional teams, including possibly leading / overseeing multiple Project Managers
- Facilitate issue resolution and remove obstacles to ensure quality results are achieved
- Accountable for identifying and resolving possible risk and develop/monitor risk plans
- Confirm achievement of objectives, verify and document project results to formalize acceptance of business & readiness deliverables by the sponsor
- Facilitate lessons learned for business team and retain information in a central location (SharePoint) for future use
- Guides team members in effectively providing input and using information generated from Project Management tools and processes
- Experience in full cycle project leadership from conception to delivery (PMP preferred)
- Proven delivery of Waterfall and Agile projects/programs
- Experience managing program/projects with a budget of (USD)10M+
- Derivatives or investment technology domain experience preferred
- Experience implementing large-scale technology projects with significant business driver
- Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of projects to ensure it is aligned to and directly supports strategic objectives.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, capable of establishing and growing functions and teams from the ground up
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing, monitoring and appropriate reporting on programs, projects and/or project tasks, controls and holistic project financials including but not limited to trends / variances / themes, continually monitor projects/programs against business case/CBA to ensure benefit realization
- Proven leadership, with the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology divisions
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge.
- Strong with Microsoft office products
- Bachelor s Degree or higher
- 10+ years of proven project management or related experience / 5+ years of program management
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship