MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON APEX W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP Position: Junior Java Developer Location: Irvine, CA Length: Contract to HIRE Skillset: 2-3 years of experience, Java, SQL, Cloud
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
- Working on a scrum team as a full stack engineer.
- Design and develop reusable software modules that meet customer requirements while upholding high standards of reliability, security, maintainability, and performance.
- Assist in defining product technical architecture.
- Maintain and document deliverables in Rally as needed Participate in peer reviews for designs, code, and other work products and scrum ceremonies Perform software quality assurance, including all types of testing.
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- 2 or more years of experience working as a Java developer
- 2 or more years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2 or more years of experience with REST APIs
- 2 or more years of experience with DB/SQL
- 2 or more years of experience with Spring and Spring Boot technology
- 1 or more years of experience in Cloud development
- We cannot provide sponsorship upon conversion
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Email your resume to in MS Word format if interested
- Knowledge about Azure Cloud platform
- Knowledge about DevOps, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform Knowledge of JBOSS servers, JMETER, JCONSOLE and Test automation tools like Cucumber
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or