Top Skills / Candidate Requirements:
* Ability to create logical application designs in Visio and ARIS (or in some architectural framework).
* ARIS knowledge and conversion from Visio or some other tool to ARIS (preferred).
* Infrastructure and application design experience will be required.
* Candidates will be responsible for producing software and infrastructure logical application designs for multiple client Business Units as well as assisting teams in infrastructure performance analysis.
Candidates should have experience in the following:
* Experience in designing core IT solutions and technologies at multiple levels (Storage, Server, Operating Systems, Database, Application tiers) utilizing Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security standards and frameworks.
* Technology expertise in at least two of the following: Linux/Windows Administration, Storage/Network administration, Data/Application Architecture, or Enterprise Architecture.
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross functional teams managing multiple assignments with various deadlines/due dates.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Interaction with Business IT teams and Service Delivery teams on solution design.
* Create and/or convert designs.
* Ability to be able to work multiple designs in parallel (multitask).
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
* B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major or equivalent IS / business experience.
* 4 years experience years of IS / business experience, more specifically programming, engineering and/or systems analysis. Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems.
* 2+ years of strong knowledge of deployment and administration of J2EE application servers and containers (e.g., WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring etc.); TIBCO suite of tools; Informatica suite of tools (e.g. PowerCenter, IDQ)
* 2+ years of experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services integration technologies.
Schedule, Locations and Remote:
* Days: M-F; 8-5
* Hours per week: 40
* Locations: Pittsburgh PA, Cleveland OH, Brecksville OH - Preferred
o 100% remote for the right candidate is an option.
* Video Interview - Prepare candidates to show ID to interviewer.
* 1st round with HM - 30 minutes
* 2nd round with team members/technical