IT Systems Management - End Point Intelligence.
Analysis of next gen end point tools. Analyze and evaluate different systems management tools which are specifically designed to track and analyze performance of end point systems. The position will also involve participation in implementation and proof of concept efforts with regards to installing and deploying a systems performance analysis management tool and eventually identifying the best tool. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience installing, and/or deploying, and/or managing an endpoint performance management tool in an enterprise setting and possess strong systems troubleshooting skills.
* 8 years' experience troubleshooting Operating systems and applications
* 5 years' experience with operating system performance testing
* Experience installing, and/or configuring, and/or managing an endpoint performance management tool
Alternate experience with a systems management tool will be considered (i.e SCCM, LanDesk, Jamf, Symantec, etc.)
* Experience working in a large enterprise that is highly regulated, healthcare industry preferred.
* Experience in scripting languages (vbscript, powershell, batch, python, bash, etc.)
* Experience working with at least one system management tool used for performance analysis, examples: Systrack, Nexthink, HP DaaS, Luquidware Stratusphere, Windows xperf/WPA/Boot-xray, Dynatrace, Splunk. etc.
* XenApp performance tools - alternate experience from the example above
* Strong technical understanding of Windows Operating systems, Microsoft based applications and browser technologies
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
* Multi-operating system experience beyond Windows Desktop OS: Windows Server and Mac OS
* Proficiency in SQL scripting/querying
* Experience with Xenapp Performance tools will be considered as well
* Previous collaboration with peers that are distributed across multiple locations
* Problem solving
* Innovative / thinks outside the box
Responsibilities for this position?
1. Ability to work independently
2.Strong written communication skills
3.Ability to work in a server/client application
4. Configure end points to gather data
5. Analyze data to determine progress
6. Compare numerous tools for eval