Kforce has a client in Round Rock, TX that is immediately seeking an experienced internal IT/Security Auditor to support compliance readiness efforts.
This role requires a highly motivated, quick learner with a strong auditing and process background in the areas of IT infrastructure, applications, and cybersecurity. The individual must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with multiple/changing priorities.
* Conduct/lead internal audits and continuous monitoring of controls and processes within the Federal IT organization that evaluate both the design and operational effectiveness
* Scope and develop test plans with input from subject matter experts
* Assist with identifying remediation plans and solutions for addressing vulnerabilities, gaps or weaknesses
* Aid in the development and quality reviews of process narratives and other procedural documentation
* Coordinate reviews of audit results with stakeholders
* Identifies gaps and weaknesses and works with project teams to remediate
* Own and drive success by collaborating with the correct stakeholder, escalating issues effectively, and communicating wins
* Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls framework, and risk management practices
* Extensive understanding of regulatory compliance standards such as NIST 800-171/CMMC, DFARS, SOX, and ISO
* Experience understanding the application of internal IT and security controls within SDLC and DevOps model
* Experience delivering results in an environment with ambiguous processes and multiple stakeholders
* Well-organized with basic project management skills
* Team player, self-starter, with proven track record of working in collaborate environment
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.