We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic, performance driven IT Accounts/Business Development Manager to assist our growth in IT Staffing Services.
Role: IT Accounts/Business Development Manager is responsible for consistently generating and increasing revenues through the acquisition of new and existing clients/businesses in the US.
- 4 to 6 Years’ experience in Sales/ Business development in IT Staff Augmentation
- Strong record of meeting sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Sales, Relationship building & Account Management skills
- Expertise in handling end to end IT staff augmentation process
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience in a consulting or staffing Agency is preferred
- Establishing contacts with IT executives/IT Hiring managers/Project managers/Program Managers/Hiring Managers/Recruitment Managers for their IT Staffing needs.
- Drive customer acquisition and expansion, focusing on both business development activities as well as account management through managing, directing and working effectively with the recruiting teams.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, identify and generate new clients in IT staffing.
- Establishment and management of sales forecasting and reporting.
- Develop and manage full life-cycle account and sales plans from proposal presentation through closing clients and further farming the account.
- Act as the primary interface between Company and the customer on all matters including account performance, delivery, billing and negotiation of contract agreements
- Manage existing account and build a strong relationship with the managers
Compensation includes base Salary and Commission. Must work from our Frisco, TX office.