DataSync founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost effective manner. Our proven software development methodology includes a focus on key business drivers, an emphasis on analysis, and reusable design elements. DataSync domain knowledge, technical expertise and creative minds offer adaptive solutions that evolve with the changing requirements of global business.
- Creates design and delivery of data integration, information delivery, analytical products, data quality, data security and data governance.
- Support the team in the software development life cycle during Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Production.
- Designs and develops all areas of a business intelligence solution, including databases, ETL, reports, cubes, and dashboards, primarily using the Microsoft BI stack.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information, and prioritizes the business needs.
- Designs and develops SSIS package including: error handling, multiple schemas, multiple data sources for input, multiple ETL branches, data type and value conversion, data type and value standardization, value based validations including complex dependencies.
- Develops complex SQL Server (T-SQL) queries and stored procedures.
- Prepare technical design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Designs, develops and implements modifications to C# web services in an MVC environment.
- Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand and execute all assignments with limited supervision.
- Code, debug, revise and document objects or systems with limited supervision. May design based on functional area assigned.
- Implement the tested and approved objects in a manner which protects the integrity of all test and production environments with limited supervision
- Adhere to all solution delivery standards, service level agreements, and processes (i.e., Balancing, Data Security, Walk-through and Approval processes, Program/System documentation, Status Reporting, Escalation, Change Management, Problem Management, Software Development Methodology, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Analyze business problems or opportunities and prepare detailed specifications and estimates from which objects will be written.
- Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Create effective unit test plans from the technical specifications.
- Work closely with vendors to effectively meet business needs and timelines.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or a closely related field
- Knowledge of Defect management tools like ALM, Quality Center, JIRA
- Knowledge of RDBMS like MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of MS Visio
- Knowledge of Waterfall or Agile methodologies
If you are interested in setting your career in the right direction Please send us your updated resume along with the following details at the earliest.
- Graduation Date:
- Interested Domain:
- Visa Status:
- Current Location:
- Contact No:
- E-mail Id:
- Skype ID:
- Expected Pay rate (on W2):