A reputable company in the education industry is looking to add an IT Applications Development Manager to its growing team in North Carolina. The manager will be responsible for leading, managing, and mentoring a dedicated team of developers. They will also be expected to play a vital role in the architecture of web applications. This is a full-time position and will offer full remote flexibility. The role can pay up to $155,000 per year for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
• 10+ Years of Developing Web Applications
• 3+ Years of Management Experience
• 6+ Years of SQL Server Development
• .NET Core
• ASP.NET MVC
• Web Services/ETL Methodologies/Integration Platforms/Version Control
Desired Skills & Experience
• ERP Business Processes
• CRM Implementations
What You Will Be Doing
• 75% Back-End
• 25% Front-End
• 75% Hands On
• 25% Team Collaboration
• Competitive Salary: Up to $155k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
• Health, Dental, and Vison Insurance
• 401(k) with Company Matching
• Paid Time-Off (Including Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time)
• Remote Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.