Role: IT Applications Manager/ IT Project Manager
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Job type: Permanent
The IT Applications Manager, under minimal supervision is responsible for managing Oracle E-Business and other IT Applications like HFM, PeopleSoft, CRM and Microsoft suite. Leads Projects assigned through full-life cycle to meet business goals. Manages all implementation processes including project planning, resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The IT Applications Manager is responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance, and development activities. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on functional expertise (Oracle EBS OTC/Finance and P2P modules). The manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, performance management, and continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for the implementation and migration of several legacy applications into cloud apps, Identifying and develop business case for adoption of cloud-based replacement systems. Assist with Cloud first strategy.
- Responsible, maintenance of and support of ERP OTC/Financial modules and CRM, HFM, PeopleSoft, Microsoft applications.
- Identifying and documenting business processes, collecting and documenting system requirements, leading requirement reviews, conducting gap analysis, recommending alternative solutions to address problems, identifying opportunities for business process improvements and leading training activities of assigned modules.
- Works directly with business to provide support of applications; analyzes the cause of and resolves production application issues.
- Assists with planning and testing of application enhancements, patches, fixes and upgrades including the development and execution of test plans and scripts.
- Lead a team of Oracle functional and technical resources (both employees and consultants) to execute projects and provide support.
- 10 + years of experience managing IT applications (Oracle, HFM, and Microsoft Systems).
- Functional Experience working in 2-4 Oracle GL/PC/FA/AR/PO/AP/CM/OPM/OTM modules
- Have experience of working in min 1-2 large end-to-end Oracle EBS implementation
- Should have experience working in min 1-2 Oracle Support projects
- Good understanding of support processes, SLA and Ticket resolution process
- Experience in providing functional support to business users
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs.
- Analyzes and evaluates design existing and/or proposed systems.
- Strong communication, and past experiences of managing Oracle support for Finance business users
- Experience planning and executing detailed activities related to business requirements development, testing cycles, system integration testing, end user training and detailed cut-over planning
- Experience in management of project activities for a team of consultants and other implementation specialists who interface with our organization during the delivery of a project
- Familiar with project governance best practices in the areas of issue, change and risk management
- Previous experience in planning and execution of the activities required to deliver project scope within schedule and budget constraints
- Project management experience leading diverse project teams and interfacing with C-level executives
Bachelor's Degree/MBA in Finance Accounting or Computer Science Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
PMP Project Management Certification would be a plus
Keywords: Oracle EBS - Project manager, Oracle EBS Functional Manager, EBS Functional Manager, Oracle Project Manager, Project Manager - EBS
E-Business International Inc