Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work Certified organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a IT Asset Manager to join our team in Huntsville, AL to support an Army Contract. The IT Asset Manager will develop strategies and support the deployment of agreed upon solutions in support of Enterprise Lifecycle Management Services for a large (8000+) user community. The IT Asset Manager must support a lifecycle centric model and maintain responsibility for the coordination of all IT lifecycle aspects of a given Asset Category.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop strategies and support the deployment of agreed upon solutions in support of Enterprise Lifecycle Management Services.
- Support a lifecycle centric model as an IT Asset Manager responsible for the coordination of all IT lifecycle aspects of a given Asset Category.
- Provide support to all asset categories within the CIO/G6 ITAM program (Software, Personal Electronic Devices, Networks/Infrastructure, Desktop/Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)/Printers, and Enterprise Services).
- Asset Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Developing lifecycle management strategies, developing financial management models, supporting accountability activities (inventory management), support procurement activities (provide inputs for IT asset requirements packages), management of IT asset portfolio, and development of policies/governing principles related to IT Asset Management.
- Provide technical and business expertise supporting a variety of research, development, and engineering projects within CCDC AVMC and its associated and networked sites
- Research and recommend system and architecture enhancements based on developments in computing and networking technologies and trends (industry and DoD) to provide timely planning for necessary technical enhancements to support the CCDC AVMC and RDT&E mission requirements.
- Maintain technical expertise with the full range of business and technical capabilities to assist with further implementation and continuous process improvement within the ITAM program.
- Receive IT-related equipment, verify accuracy of delivery, and document/input information in Government approved management information systems.
- Coordinate with AvMC G4 staff to apply appropriate barcodes to equipment, store equipment in designated locations, coordinate the transportation of equipment to appropriate users, and support tracking of the supported IT equipment.
- Conduct routine assessments of IT assets to determine appropriate placement, inventory levels, and configuration of enterprise IT assets. Perform lifecycle management of the AvMC infrastructure, to include managing End Of Life (EoL) / obsolescence for all asset categories.
- Perform a variety of support duties to include assistance in status reporting, data gathering, data entry, report preparation, support for briefings, resource management, and other business management support as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- ====ship is required.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years minimum experience is required
- Must possess an active CompTIA Security+ or equivalent NIST 8570 certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of SCCM and Flexera is a plus
- Strong customer service/client facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision and in a team environment.
At Harmonia, we are pleased to offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact .