IT Asset Specialist
We currently have an opening for an IT Asset Management Specialist at one of the largest public accounting firms in the US. Our client provides ground-breaking businesses with tailored accounting, consulting, and wealth management solutions!
You would be directly partnering with the IT Asset Manager in order to create and maintain an IT asset management presence across the business. Responsibilities include the oversight and implementation of asset management processes and procedures including managing IT assets throughout their lifecycle.
· Experience in IT Asset Management or Procurement preferred
· One or more of the following certifications preferred: Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITILv3), Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM), Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM), Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional (CHAMP).
· Understanding of KPIs, SLAs, and other IT Service performance metrics
· Ability to contribute to a team environment and operate as a self-motivated independent employee.
· Prepare financial and operations reports utilizing asset records.
· This role offers long term opportunity
· Great work life balance
(IT Asset Coordinator, Asset Service Coordinator, Technical Asset Coordinator, IT Asset Management, Digital Asset Coordinator, Digital Content Coordinator, IT Asset Specialist, Project Manager, ITAM Technical Consultant, IT Specialist, Technical Consultant)
Our client is the 12th largest public accounting firm in the US and the largest public accounting firm on the West Coast! Come join the team providing accounting, tax, and consulting services to public and private middle-market enterprises in many different industries.