Join the dynamic, high performance and growing Cybersecurity team at Summit Technologies, Inc. We have an immediate opening for an IT Cyber Audit Coordinator supporting a DoD client in Ogden. UT. The ideal candidate will serve as a team member facilitating and coordinating DISA cyber activities. Perfect for a detail oriented professional looking to get into cybersecurity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Audit interview participants, gather compelling evidence, and provide updates to and from audit stakeholders.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage audit support activities (i.e., moderate meetings, request blackout dates, facilitate requirements with stakeholders).
- Participate and assist with operational and financial cybersecurity readiness assessments.
- Provide comments and recommendations for inclusion in formal reports, programs and risk analysis.
- Manage Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Utilize approved tools to obtain, track and validate asset vulnerability data.
- Coordinate and facilitate audit activities including auditor artifact and meeting requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with cyber or any other audit methodologies is a plus.
- Relevant experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6 years)
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security + CE, CAP or GSLC)
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
- An allowance for relocation is possible for this opportunity.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.