The SOX IT Controls & Compliance Analyst is responsible for helping to create and maintain IT General Control environment (ITGC) across all in scope SOX systems. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all ITcontrol objectives are in place and operating, and help coach control owners on changes that need to be made in the event a control is not operating. In addition this role will assist with the daily and bi monthly reporting and tracking of the SOX program to Senior Leaders. Candidates must have direct “hands-on” experience in IT audits and functional experience with SAP, iSeries and have sound understanding of SOX requirements. This is a cross-functional role, working closely with all IT groups across and other functional teams to ensure controls and compliance requirements are clearly defined and implemented. Effective communication and technical leadership is critical to the success of this role. Candidates must be able to mentor and teach junior level employees as well as possess the ability to fluently speak both technical and business language interchangeably.
- Creates and/or remediates IT(IT General Controls) in support of meeting audit objectives for all ITSOX areas.
- Designs IT testing procedures to identify and evaluate risk exposures and determine the effectiveness and efficiency of controls.
- Assists with the creation of effective remediation solutions and/or exception documentation where applicable.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and point of contact to Internal and External Auditors.
- Assists project teams with creation and implementation of IT controls objectives.
- Assists with the successful completion of the quarterly UAR (User Access Review) audit process.
- Collaborates with Internal Audit in developing, testing, and devising solutions to effectively meet applicable IT control objectives.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in IT Risk Management, SOX compliance and auditing with a strong background in IT controls.
- A background in auditing SAP, AZURE, iSeries, and other IT controls along with automated and business process controls.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance requirements that may impact compliance.
- Experience developing, and implementing security and control solutions that address Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Ability to effectively mentor other team members as needed.
FTE with fortune 100 company. Pls apply